- Any modification or cancellation of a reservation can be made by e-mail. In case of a cancellation or modification made at least two months prior to the arrival date, 100% of the deposit received will be reimbursed, at guests’ own expenses, minus an administrative fee of $50.00.
- When changes and cancellations are made less than two months but at least one week prior to arrival date, reimbursement of deposit and/or change of the total price of the reservation is not guaranteed and depends exclusively on the possibility of rerenting the reserved bungalow.
(i) If the bungalow is rerented, the guests can either request a reimbursement of 50% of the deposit received, at guests’ own expenses, or a credit of 100% of the deposit received to be used within the following two years, minus an administrative fee of $50.00. The reimbursement or the credit will be done on a prorate basis if the bungalow can only be rerented for a portion of the original stay.
(ii) If the bungalow could not be rerented, when the reservation is cancelled for reasons or circumstances above guests’ control, the guests can request a credit of 50% of the received deposit to be used within the following two years. When a reimbursement or a 100% credit is requested in relation to a reservation, no other credit is available.
- The entire cost of the reservation is always due if changes to the reservation are made less than a week, on, or after arrival, except that, when the changes are for reasons or circumstances which are above the guests’ control, the payment of the balance on the cancelled nights will not be required, we will only charge for those canceled nights the 50% deposit. In case of non show, the deposit is kept in all instances.
- If the guests have paid in full the reservation prior to their arrival and that they had to partially or completely cancel their reservation at least one week prior to arrival date, for any reason, the money received above the required 50% deposit is always returned, at guest own expenses. The required 50% deposit will be treated as set above.
- If the cancelation is due to a situation of national or regional emergency, guests have always, in addition to the above described rights, the right to report, within the following two years, a credit of 100% of the deposit received, minus an administrative fee of $50.00.
- Please note that:
(i) for all reservations made for two or more bungalows, and for any reservation made for the Christmas/New Year period, any changes or cancellations must be received at least three months prior to arrival date in order to guarantee the reimbursement of the entire deposit, as described above.
(ii) the above mentioned credits of deposit paid can only be used for payment of deposit, not toward the entire cost of the reservation and cannot be used between Christmas and New Year, except if the cancelled nights were between Christmas and New Year.